How to connect an HP Officejet pro 8600 printer to a wireless router and a Windows or Mac computer will be the topic of today's discussion. As a result, this article is available to help you set up your printer remotely.
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to your wifi network, simply follow these easy steps.
- To begin, turn on both your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer and your WiFi network.
- On your printer’s screen, scroll to the right and select “setup.”
- From the menu, choose “network setup” and then “wireless settings.”
- Then, ensure that the slider next to the “wireless” option is set to “on.”
- Then click on “wireless setup wizard.” Now, your printer will start looking for WiFi networks.
- Finally, select your WiFi network from the list of available networks, followed by your WiFi password, and then click “OK.”
- Your printer has now been connected to your WiFi network.
Here’s how you can finish it quickly. The following are the steps for installing the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless printers on Windows.
- To begin, turn on your printer and connect it to the WiFi router as described previously.
- Go to the HP website to install the printer driver.
- http://www.123.hp.com/setup 8600
- Now, in the new window, select “Devices and Printers.” Then, in the upper right corner of the new window, click the “Add printer” button.
- Choose your HP printer from the list of options.
- Finally, in the new window that appears, click the “Next” button to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to Windows.
123.hp.com/setup 8600 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Setup for Windows
Setup of the HP Officejet pro 8600 USB cables on Windows.
The user must ensure that the USB cable is readily available before beginning the procedure for connecting HP Officejet Pro printers to Windows via USB cable. Then, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Begin by downloading the printer driver from the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 8600).
- Select and open the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel.”
- From the drop-down menu, select “Add new printer.”
- Finally, from the list of available printers, select your preferred printer and press “OK.”
- A USB cable connects your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to Windows.
123.hp.com/setup 8610 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup on MAC
Mac wireless setup Printer HP Officejet Pro
- Turn on both the printer and the WiFi router.
- Follow the steps in the first section of this guide to connect the printer to the WiFi router.
- Go to the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 8600) to download and install the most recent version of the printer driver.
- From the Apple menu, select “System Preferences.” Then, in the newly opened window, select “Printers and Scanners.”
- Click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of the screen to add your HP Officejet pro 8600 printer.
- Now, from the list, choose your printer and press the “Add” button.
- Congratulations, your printer is now connected to your Mac and ready to use.